How to Prepare Masala Makhana Delicious
Food preparation Masala Makhana is an enjoyable thing, additionally it becomes extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 7 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements for Masala Makhana
- Provide 2 cup of makhane.
- Prepare 1 tsp – desi ghee.
- Provide 1/2 tsp kashmiri lal mirch powder.
- Give 1/4 tsp for black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp – jeera (cumin)powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp – chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt.
Masala Makhana step by step
- In a large kadai heat ghee and roast rakhane..
- Roast on low flame for 7 to 10 minutes or until the rakhana turns crispy, crunchy..
- Turn off the flame add red chilli powder, black pepper powder, jeera powder, chaat masala, salt, mix well..
- Mix well making sure the spices are well coated..
- Masala Makvana are ready, store in airtight container once cooled completely..