Easy way to Prepare Sabudana khichdi Yummy
Sabudana khichdi. Sabudana khichdi recipe With video and step by step photos. Sabudana ki khichdi Is usually made during fasting days like Navratri or mahashivratri or Ekadashi. It is an easy snack and is a good recipe.
I love my sabudana khichdi with yogurt on the. Sabudana khichdi recipe – Learn to make non-sticky sabudana khichdi with the help of these simple steps. Sabudana khichdi is an Indian dish made of tapioca pearls, potatoes, peanuts and herbs. Food preparation Sabudana khichdi is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being a lot more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 15 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition for Sabudana khichdi
- Provide 1/2 cup for Soak sabudana for 3 hours.
- It’s 1 of boiled potato.
- Require 1 for chopped tomato.
- Need 2 green chilies chopped.
- Give 1 tablespoon – ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup – fried peanuts.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon for oil.
- Require 1 teaspoon – cumin seeds.
- Give 1/2 teaspoon for turmeric powder.
- Prepare Pinch – asafoetida.
- It’s As per taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons for lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of pepper powder.
- It’s 4-5 pints for sweet lemon.
- Need as required coriander leaves.
Sabudana Khichdi is a Maharashtrian dish made with sabudana, potatoes and peanuts. Sabudana Khichdi is a perfect food for those on a fast or vrat and it is also made in many household as breakfast. Non Sticky Sabudaba khichadi Recipe, also called Sago pearl khichadi, maharashtrian sabudaba khichadi for breakfast or vrat. Sabudana Khichdi Recipe for Navratri vrat or Hindu fasting days.
Sabudana khichdi start cooking
- Put oil in a pan and heat it, add cumin seeds, sweet lemon, green chillies and ginger paste. Then add the tomatoes for 2-3 minutes..
- Then mix the slices of boiled potatoes and add turmeric powder..
- Then add sabudana seeds, lemon juice, fried peanuts, pepper powder and salt to taste..
- Garnish with coriander in a serving plate and serve..
Tips are shared to soak sabudana and to make perfect, non-sticky Have always struggled with getting perfect sabudana khichdi? Sago khichdi can be prepared using two types of sabudana (sago), large and small. When you think of what you can eat during a fast the first thing that pops into the mind is definitely sabudana khichdi. Sabudana also known as Tapioca makes a great Khichdi. This recipe is mildly spiced and peanuts give it a light crunch.