Steps to Prepare Makhana Matar Masala Perfect
Makhana Matar Masala.
Cooking Makhana Matar Masala is a fun point, in addition it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 12 components, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition for Makhana Matar Masala
- Give 50 gms makhana.
- Require 1/2 cup peas.
- Give 1 for potato.
- Give 4 – tomatoes.
- Need 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp each for whole garam masala: (cardamom, bay leaf, jeera, cloves).
- Need 1 cup milk.
- Need 1 tsp – ginger chilli paste.
- Provide To taste Salt,.
- Give to taste red chilli powder,.
- Require to taste for turmeric.
- Give to taste of coriander powder.
Makhana Matar Masala making
- Boil peas and potatoes separately.
- In a non stick pan heat whole garam Masala. Add chopped tomatoes and garlic. Roast for 5 minutes. Add ginger chilli paste..
- Add 1 cup milk and grind it to a smooth paste..
- Add boiled peas and potatoes..
- Dry roast makhanas on a girdle. Remove and cool.
- Add roasted makhanas to the gravy..
- Cook for 5 minutes. Add all the dry spices..
- Remove in a serving dish. Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve with hot phulkas..