Easy way to Recipe: Khoya makhana matar Tasty
Khoya makhana matar. This khoya matar makhana is a pretty simple and straightforward Punjabi recipe. The way I make my everyday Punjabi gravy recipes and sabzis, minus the khoya and cream. Khoya Matar Makhana is a spicy, creamy, slightly sweetish and super delicious Indian curry which gives the best substitute if you don't want to make a.
Khoya Makhana is an exotic preparation of makhana, with the captivating flavour of ghee. The makhanas are deep-fried in ghee and cooked in a rich gravy, which has the tangy flavour of tomatoes. Khoya Matar Makhana is a rich main course dish. Food preparation Khoya makhana matar is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 17 active ingredients, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Khoya makhana matar
- Prepare 150 gram khoya.
- Prepare 1 bowl for makhana.
- Give 1 bowl of green peas.
- Need 1/4 cup cashews.
- Give 1/2 cup musk melon seeds.
- You need 1 cup for tomato puree.
- Give 1 tbsp – ginger and red chilli paste.
- Need 1 cup for fresh cream.
- Give 2 tbsp of oil.
- Require 3 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 tsp coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp – garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp – kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Give 1/3 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp for kasoori methi.
- You need 1 tsp honey.
- Need to taste – Salt.
It is heavy on calories due to the presense of Makhana and Khoya. We have listed the simple and step by step procedure of making this delicious. Khoya matar makhana is one of the most popular, savoury North Indian curries. In this curry, the presence of khoya with Makhana and peas makes it a delicious main course. —spicyvegrecipes.
Khoya makhana matar process
- Soak musk melon seeds abd cashew for 1 hour in hot water and make a fine paste.
- Heat oil and 2 tbsp butter in heavy bottom pan and add tomato puree cashew paste turmeric powder and coriander powder.
- Cook till its about to leave oil.
- Fry makhana in little oil.
- Add peas in the masala and cook till little tender.
- Add khoya garam masala half cream salt and cook it again till it leaves the corner.
- Add 1 cup water and makhana and red chilli powder and cook till all things combine properly.
- When its almost done add kasoori methi leftover cream and butter and honey give a light mix and off the gas and close it with tge lid for 5 minutes.
- Take it out in a serving bowl and serve it hot with roti or naan.
Khoya Matar Makhana Recipe – Simple & Easy Recipe. Matar Makhana Curry is a popular delicacy that most of us have tasted and love. Makhana and matar is made with a spicy tomato and cashew gravy. Makhana Matar Curry is a delicious gravy-based dish. This can be a tasty side dish for formal dinner or even a quiet dinner with.