Easy way to Cook Garlic Foxnut Kheer Perfect
Garlic Foxnut Kheer.
Cooking Garlic Foxnut Kheer is a fun point, moreover it ends up being extra special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 8 active ingredients, you can start cooking 11 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients – Garlic Foxnut Kheer
- It’s 1 litre for Milk.
- It’s 2 for Garlic medium sized cloves.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 8 – 10 for Almond blanched, peeled and sliced.
- Require 1/2 tsp – Green cardamon powder.
- Provide 5-6 of Saffron threads.
- You need 10-15 for Foxnuts.
- Give 3 tbsp for White vinegar.
Garlic Foxnut Kheer process
- Peel the garlic pods and slice them..
- Heat two cups water in a pan. Add one tablespoon vinegar in it..
- Add sliced garlic in it. Boil it three times..
- Every time you boil it, discard old water and fill the pan with fresh water so that get rid of garlicky and vinegar flavour..
- Heat milk in a pan..
- Add sugar and garlic in it. Stir well and reduced to half..
- Soak saffron in milk and keep aside..
- Dry roast foxnuts in a pan. Grind it into a fine powder..
- Add this powder into milk and cook for five mins..
- Add saffron milk, green cardamon powder and sliced almond in it. Mix well..
- It's ready. Serve hot or cold..