Easy way to Prepare Chilli paneer with baby corn Tasty
Chilli paneer with baby corn. A very healthy and tasty vegetarian recipe of chilli paneer with baby corn which takes less than fifteen minutes to cook. It can be served as a starter or a. This chilli baby corn recipe is a crisp version and a semi-dry dish.
Since we have used less oil, you don't need to drain the babycorn on kitchen napkins. finally, transfer chilli baby corn to a serving bowl and garnish with chopped spring onions green. serve with fried rice. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe. Spread one portion of the filling in the centre of each chapati and roll up tightly. Cooking Chilli paneer with baby corn is a fun point, furthermore it becomes extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 16 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition of Chilli paneer with baby corn
- Need 1 cup for canned baby corn (sliced).
- Prepare 200 grams for cottage cheese(paneer)cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger and garlic paste or chopped.
- Require 1 medium Onion diced.
- Need 1 – medium red capsicum, cut into dices.
- It’s 1 medium green capsicum, cut into dices.
- You need 1 medium yellow capsicum, cut into dices.
- You need 2 tbsp corn flour.
- You need 1 tbsp – oil +deep frying.
- Give to taste of Salt.
- Need 1/2 tsp black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp for sugar.
- Give 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Need 2 tbsp – tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp red chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tsp vinegar.
Chilli paneer recipe video – Learn how to make chilli paneer dry and gravy recipe like we get in Indo chinese restaurants. Recipe with step by step photos. Garnish chilli paneer with spring onions. This picture is when I made it without cornstarch for sauce.
Chilli paneer with baby corn start cooking
- Dust the paneer cubes with salt and cornflour. Heat oil in a deep pan and deep fry the panner till lightly brown on the outside. Remove and keep aside..
- In another pan heat oil add ginger and garlic an sauté well and add onion and sauté for 1 minute. Now add capsicums and baby corn and toss for a minute..
- Now add soya sauce, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, black pepper powder and a pinch of sugar toss then add fried cottage cheese, pinch of salt and add vinegar..
- Dissolve 1 tablespoon cornflour in 1/4 cup of water and add it to the pan.Mix well and cook on high heat for a while. This will thicken the sauce. Now it's ready, serve hot..
Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish where cubes of paneer are cooked in a spicy chinese sauce. Tastes great with noodles or fried rice! There are two types of chilli paneer that are popular in India – the dry version which is served as an appetizer and the gravy version which is eaten as a main. Chilli baby corn recipe, learn how to make ,tasty,flavorful and easy indo chinese starter with baby corns with this easy step by step recipe. Chili Baby Corn is an easy Indo Chinese food recipe that is quick to prepare.