Seasoning to Prepare Chilli paneer Delicious
Chilli paneer. Chilli paneer recipe – A restaurant style paneer chilli dry, semi-dry & gravy recipes with video Chilli paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese starter made by seasoning fried Indian cottage cheese aka paneer. Chilli Paneer Recipe restaurant style with step by step photos and video. Make restaurant style Chilli Paneer at home with this step by step recipe!
Now you can also make this restaurant style chilli paneer at. Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. Chilli Paneer makes a spicy flavorful starter especially for many of my friends who enjoy the spicy food. Cooking Chilli paneer is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 16 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking right away.
Composition Chilli paneer
- It’s 250 gm Paneer 250 grm.
- Provide 2 – capsicum.
- It’s 4 – Onion.
- Need 100 gm of refined flour.
- You need 50 gm for Cornflour.
- It’s 2 tbsp – Red chilli sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp Vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp – Soya sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Give 1 tbsp – Red chilli powder.
- Give 250 gm oil.
- Prepare 1 packet – Ching's Chinese paneer chilli masala.
- Need 1/2 tbsp – Turmeric powder.
- Need 1/2 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare as needed Coriander leaves for garnish.
Chilli Paneer can also be served as a side dish. chilli paneer is an Indo-Chinese starter recipe which is simply made by batter-coating and deep-frying paneer cubes which are further tossed with green chillies and spring onions and oriental sauces to. Paneer Chilli is a popular melt in the mouth Indo-Chinese snack. Get easy step by step recipe for restaurant style Paneer Chilli Paneer Chilli. Chilli paneer is a famous Indo-Chinese dish that's sweet, spicy and tangy!
Chilli paneer making
- First make a thick paste of maida & cornflour with the help of water add paneer cubes in it fry them until golden brown..
- Now cut shimla mirch & onion into dice now take a frying pan and add oil when oil gets hot add cumin seeds onion shimla mirch when it turns golden brown add red chilli powder and salt,turmeric powder..
- Now add Ching's Chinese paneer chilli masala and vinegar,soya sauce,red chilli sauce,tomato sauce mix it well for 2 min now add paneer cubes and cooked it for 5 min then turn off the flame and garnish it with coriander leaves..
My version is healthier than what you'll find in restaurants and it's also This tangy chilli paneer is easy to make and delicious too! Chilli Paneer is a very popular Indo Chinese recipe and also my favorite appetizer. Today we will learn how to make chilli paneer following our easy chilli paneer recipe. Chilli Paneer is a very popular appetizer in most of the Indian Restaurants. This is one of the Indo-Chinese Chilli Paneer is a simple dish and easy to prepare.