Ingredients to Recipe: Restaurant style paneer chilli Tasty
Restaurant style paneer chilli.
Food preparation Restaurant style paneer chilli is a fun thing, moreover it becomes much more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 17 components, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition of Restaurant style paneer chilli
- Prepare 200 gm Paneer.
- Need 4 tbsp of Cornflour.
- You need 2 tbsp – Maida.
- You need To taste Salt.
- It’s 3 – Onion.
- It’s 2 for Capsicum.
- Give 4 Chilli.
- It’s 1 tbsp for Black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp for Chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp Coriander powder.
- Require 1/2 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- It’s To taste Chilli sauce.
- You need to taste for Tomato sauce.
- Give As needed of Water.
- It’s 2-4 for Garlic cloves.
- Give 1 inch for Ginger.
Restaurant style paneer chilli instructions
- Cut the paneer in desired shape, sprinkle chilli powder, coriander powder, salt, garam masala, grated ginger, cornflour and maida on it. Mix them properly. Let it set up for marination for 15 minutes..
- Cut onion, chilli and capsicum. Crush the garlic. Now put oil into pan, put all the paneer into it and fry. Remove it when it becomes golden brown. Don't cook it long..
- Now pour some oil into kadai put crushed garlic then chilli followed by onion and capsicum. after that add both are sauces. Add water as required then add salt and pepper powder. Add paneer pieces into the and let it boil for 5 minutes..
- Stir it occasionally. Keep the consistency as per your requirement. Put off the flame..