Easiest to Make Fried chilli paneer Delicious
Fried chilli paneer. Chilli paneer recipe – A restaurant style paneer chilli dry, semi-dry & gravy recipes with video & step by step photos. Chilli paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese starter made by seasoning fried Indian. I have pan fried the paneer cubes.
About Chilli Paneer Dry Recipe: Chilli Paneer is a popular restaurant style Indo Chinese starter that is This recipe yields one of the best chilli paneer dry that pairs well with a veg fried rice, schezwan. The Chilli Paneer Stir-Fry gets its attractive flavour from a combination of vinegar and oriental sauces like chilli and soya. Make sure you use fresh and succulent paneer to make this dish. Food preparation Fried chilli paneer is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 12 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition for Fried chilli paneer
- Provide 400 gms paneer.
- You need 2 tsp – Corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup besan.
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste.
- Need 1 tsp chunkey chat masala.
- Require To taste for salt.
- Provide To taste – red chilli powder.
- Prepare 4 tsp of curd.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- It’s 1 for capsicum.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Need As required of Oil for frying.
Paneer Chili or Chilli Paneer is an Indo Chinese Appetiser devoured by all, this spicy & tangy stir fried cottage cheese dish is a perfect one to serve as a. Chilli Paneer Dry Recipe, Indo-Chinese Chilli Paneer Restaurant Style recipe with step by step pictures. Chilli Paneer is a perfect side dish for fried rice or veg noodles. Normally for chilli paneer recipe, paneer is deep fried , but I have shallow fried them on a skillet, as I usually avoid deep fried food.
Fried chilli paneer steps
- Fistly take a bowl and add curd,corn flour,besan,chunkey chat masala,ginger,garlic paste,salt,red chilli and make a batter..
- Take a pan and add oil in it.apply batter on piece of paneer and fry it untill it become light brown colour..
- Take a another pan and add chopped capsicum, onion and tomato and all spices and fry it for 5 min. Now add fried paneer to veggies..
- Now it is ready to serve with tomato sauce..
Also I have made it dry , but you can always adjust water as per you. Chilli Paneer Fry is a cross over between Indian Paneer cheese and Chinese stir fry. Indian Chinese stir fried paneer cooked with garlic, soy and chilli. Paneer Chilli is a popular melt in the mouth Indo-Chinese snack. Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish.