Easiest to Make Chilli Paneer Yummy
Chilli Paneer. Chilli paneer recipe – A restaurant style paneer chilli dry, semi-dry & gravy recipes with video Chilli paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese starter made by seasoning fried Indian cottage cheese aka paneer. Chilli Paneer Recipe restaurant style with step by step photos and video. Make restaurant style Chilli Paneer at home with this step by step recipe!
Now you can also make this restaurant style chilli paneer at. Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. Chilli Paneer makes a spicy flavorful starter especially for many of my friends who enjoy the spicy food. Cooking Chilli Paneer is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 12 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients – Chilli Paneer
- Provide 200 gm for paneer in cubes.
- It’s 2-3 tsp cornflour.
- Provide 2 capsicums.
- Prepare 2 for onions.
- Prepare 2 for tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp – soya sauce.
- Give 1 tsp for chilli sauce.
- Require 1 tsp for black pepper.
- Require 1 tsp for vinegar.
- Give 1 tsp tomato sauce.
- Prepare To taste for salt.
- Give as needed for Oil.
Chilli Paneer can also be served as a side dish. chilli paneer is an Indo-Chinese starter recipe which is simply made by batter-coating and deep-frying paneer cubes which are further tossed with green chillies and spring onions and oriental sauces to. Paneer Chilli is a popular melt in the mouth Indo-Chinese snack. Get easy step by step recipe for restaurant style Paneer Chilli Paneer Chilli. Chilli paneer is a famous Indo-Chinese dish that's sweet, spicy and tangy!
Chilli Paneer making process
- Cut paneer into cubes..
- Dust cornflour,salt and black pepper mix it well..
- Fry paneer cubes till golden in colour..
- Heat oil in a wok add onion,capsicum and tomatoes and saute for 2to 3 minutes..
- Now add vinegar,chilli sauce,soy sauce,sauce,black pepper salt and little water mix it well..
- Add some cornflour take a boil..
- Add fried paneer and mix well..
- Serve hot with green chutney..
My version is healthier than what you'll find in restaurants and it's also This tangy chilli paneer is easy to make and delicious too! Chilli Paneer is a very popular Indo Chinese recipe and also my favorite appetizer. Today we will learn how to make chilli paneer following our easy chilli paneer recipe. Chilli Paneer is a very popular appetizer in most of the Indian Restaurants. This is one of the Indo-Chinese Chilli Paneer is a simple dish and easy to prepare.