Easy way to Prepare Paneer Butter masala flavoured Puri Appetizing
Paneer Butter masala flavoured Puri.
Food preparation Paneer Butter masala flavoured Puri is a fun thing, moreover it becomes more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 18 active ingredients, you can start cooking 14 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients Paneer Butter masala flavoured Puri
- It’s 4 for big sized tomatoes.
- It’s 1 for onion.
- Require 50 grams cashew powder.
- Provide 1/2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 green cardamoms.
- Require 2 – green chillies.
- Provide 6 – garlic cloves.
- Give 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon – coriander powder.
- Give 1 teaspoon kitchen King masala.
- Need 1 teaspoon sugar powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cream.
- Prepare 4 tbsp butter.
- Need 2 tbsp for finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Give 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Need 1 teaspoon for kasturi methi.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed for Oil for frying.
Paneer Butter masala flavoured Puri start cooking
- Heat the pan and pour some oil and butter..
- In oil add cinnamon stick, crushed cardamom, chopped tomatoes, garlic cloves, red chilli powder, turmeric, salt and sugar..
- Saute these all ingredients for 5 minutes in medium-high flame..
- Switch off the flame and let it cool..
- In a mixer jar grind all the ingredients and sieve it..
- In a kadhai put some butter and pour this gravy or puree..
- Cook it for 5 minutes and add cashew nut powder, kasuri methi, cream and kitchen King masala.
- Saute it for few minutes and switch off the flame.
- Let it cool (the gravy).
- In another big bowl take wheat flour and knead the dough with this gravy.
- Let it(dough) rest for some time..
- After 5 to 10 minutes later knead dough properly and make small size Puris..
- Now in a kadhai heat the oil and fry All the puris one by one.
- And butter paneer masala flavoured purees are ready.