Seasoning to Prepare Palak Paneer Parantha Appetizing
Palak Paneer Parantha.
Cooking Palak Paneer Parantha is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be a lot more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 11 components, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition – Palak Paneer Parantha
- Require 1bowl for Wheat flour.
- Require 1/4 cup – palak / spinach puree.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of garam masala.
- Require 1/2 coriander powder.
- Need 1/2 spoon Cumin Seeds(jeera).
- It’s 1/2 Aamchoor powder(dried mango powder).
- It’s 100gms – Paneer(cottage cheese).
- You need 1 chopped onion.
- Prepare as needed – Ghee for applying.
- Provide to taste of Green chillies chopped.
- Require as needed of Water if required.
Palak Paneer Parantha process
- First mix palak puree(blanched the leaves and blend in a mixture)..add salt to taste in it…1 spoon Desi Ghee or oil..and make a soft palak dough..keep this aside.
- Now take chopped oinon..mix all masala and cumin seeds and green chillies, crumbled cottage cheese and salt in it.mix this paneer filling very well..bow filling is ready.
- Now take a dough for Parantha make a ball..roll it little and add paneer filling on it..and make a Parantha..make a Parantha on tawa..and apply ghee or oil on both sides until becomes crispier and golden brown…cut this in triangle shapes..our palak paneer Parantha is ready…