Steps to Cook Restuarent style Paneer masala with butter naan Delicious
Restuarent style Paneer masala with butter naan.
Cooking Restuarent style Paneer masala with butter naan is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 30 components, you can begin cooking 11 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements of Restuarent style Paneer masala with butter naan
- It’s of For Gravy.
- Provide 4 of tomatoes.
- Require 1 of big Onion (Roughly chopped).
- Provide 2 teaspoon – coriander powder.
- Need 1/2 cup of cashew nuts.
- It’s 1 tbsp – kasturi methi.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 5 for garlic cloves.
- Require 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 1 teaspoon for red chilli powder.
- Need To taste for Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp for garam masala.
- Need for For Marination.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Require 50 gram – paneer.
- Prepare 2 pinch for orange colour.
- You need – Whole garam masala.
- It’s 1 green cardamom.
- Need 1 – black cardamom.
- Prepare 1 inch of dalchini /cinnemom stick.
- Provide 3-4 lavang/cloves.
- Prepare – For butter naan.
- Provide 2 cup for Plain flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of wheat flour.
- Provide 1/4 Cup for dahi/curd.
- Provide 1 tsp baking powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp for baking soda.
- Give 1/4 cup for warm milk.
- Prepare as needed for butter.
- It’s to taste for Salt.
Restuarent style Paneer masala with butter naan steps
- For butter naan-take a bowl add Plain flour,dahi,baking powder,baking soda,wheat flour,little salt and make a soft dough with warm milk keep aside this dough for atleast 2-3 hours.
- Make 10 equal sized balls of the dough. Take one ball of Maida, apply dry flour and roll into a round circle(5 to 6 inches in diameter)..
- Apply water on bottom and Place this water side rolled Naan in the Tandoor to cook. After one side bubbles comes same as shown in the picture. Flip the Naan over to the other side..
- Boil cashew nuts adding little water and make paste.
- Tomato puree-Take a cooker add tomatoes and whistle for 3 Remove the skin of tomatoes and grind it, make a smooth paste.
- For merination- take a big bowl add milk,colour,and paneer cubes in it keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Take a pan add oil when it is medium hot oil add whole garam masala saute and add onion when it is light brown.
- Add ginger-garlic green chilli paste saute for 5 minutes than add cashewnut paste saute for 5 minutes than tomato paste saute well.
- After saute for 10 minutes than kasoori methi add dry masalas,salt mix all together.
- Add paneer marination saute well than if needed 2 tbsp milk add and cover the lid for more 10 minutes on low flame.. Ready.
- Serve with butter naan.