Easiest Way to Prepare Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry) Tasty
Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry). Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. When we were kids, the only way my brothers would eat spinach was if it was cooked with paneer in palak paneer.
It is made with Spinach and Cottage Cheese, cooked with ginger, garlic, onions and aromatic spices. Palak Paneer is another hot favorite North Indian dish! This mildly flavored dish is super healthy too. Food preparation Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry) is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be much more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 19 active ingredients, you can start cooking 2 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition – Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry)
- Need 3 cups chopped palak.
- Require 150 gms paneer.
- Provide 1 onion chopped finely.
- You need 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Require 2 green chillies paste.
- Prepare 1 tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp – fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Give 7-8 for roasted cashewnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp for kasoori methi.
- Give To taste for salt.
- Give 2 tbsp of oil.
- Give 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ajwain(carom seeds).
- Give 3 – green cardamoms.
- Provide 3-4 cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp for kitchen king masala.
Use the flavorful spinach sauce over tofu, roasted veggies or even pan-seared chicken or fish. Palak Paneer, or Saag Paneer, is a popular north-Indian curry made by simmering soft paneer cubes (Indian cottage cheese), in a flavorful spinach gravy. Traditionally, Palak Paneer is made with large spinach leaves, that come in bunches. They are dark green in color and have an earthy taste.
Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry) making process
- Chop the palak (spinach)roughly.Wash and drain the leaves.Boil 2 cups water with little salt.Just dip the chopped leaves,blanch and drain the leaves.Immediately transfer the leaves to cold water to retain it's green colour.Drain again after sometime.Puree the blanched spinach with 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste,green chillies and chopped tomato..
- Heat oil. Lightly fry the paneer. Sprinkle ajwain and half crushed whole garam masala.When they splutter,add chopped onion and fry till golden brown.Add ginger garlic paste and fry.Add little water from the blanched spinach.Now add the pureed spinach,fresh cream,red chilli powder,kitchen king masala and salt to taste.Add the paneer and toss. Sprinkle ghee,crushed kasoori methi and garam masala.Add few broken roasted cashewnuts and serve hot with any Indian flat bread..
Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes. Palak Paneer is creamy spinach dish with paneer. This is a popular dish among youngsters and served in every indian resturant. Pot should remain covered until the cooking is finished, otherwise the spinach will splatter. Store bought paneer cheese is served with a quick, spiced spinach sauce in this easy vegetarian Indian dish.