Seasoning to Recipe: Stuffed Palak Paneer Paratha Perfect
Stuffed Palak Paneer Paratha.
Cooking Stuffed Palak Paneer Paratha is a fun point, in addition it becomes extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 13 components, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition of Stuffed Palak Paneer Paratha
- Require Stuffing -.
- Give 200 gms for paneer cubes.
- It’s 2 bunches – spinach, blanched & pureed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. – oil.
- Provide pinch salt.
- Give 1/2 tsp. for cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. for coriander powder.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp. for coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of red chilli flakes.
- Provide – Dough -.
- It’s 1 & 1/2 cups for whole wheat flour.
- Give pinch salt.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp. of oil to shallow fry.
Stuffed Palak Paneer Paratha steps
- Stuffing – Heat 1 tbsp. oil and saute the paneer till light brown. Drain and let it cool down. Then mash well and keep aside..
- Heat remaining oil and saute the spinach and all the powdered spices till dry. Let it cool down. Then mix the mashed paneer, spinach and coriander leaves,salt and red hilli flakes.Keep aside..
- Dough – Knead a dough with the whole wheat flour, salt and required quantity of water. Keep aside for 15-20 minutes. Divide it into 8-10 portions..
- Roll each portion into a poori. Take one poori and spread some of the stuffing. Cover with another poori and roll out again. Make similar stuffed parathas with the remaining dough and the stuffing..
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil and shallow fry the parathas, one at a time till light brown in colour on both the sides. Transfer to a serving plate and serve with yoghurt and / or pickle,.