Steps to Recipe: Palak Paneer Yummy
Cooking Palak Paneer is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 17 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition for Palak Paneer
- It’s 6 cups – washed Spinach (Palak) boiled and grinded.
- Prepare 1 onion grind.
- Provide 1 tbsp – ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 4 – tomato grind.
- Give as per taste for Salt.
- Require 4 of green chillies, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp coriander powder.
- Require 1/2 tbsp – turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kitchen king masala.
- You need 250 gms paneer cut In cubes.
- Give as required of oil for paneer frying.
- Require 3 tbsp for oil for tadka.
- It’s For – Garnish–.
- Give 2 Dry chilllies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of desi ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp for red chilli powder.
- You need 1 Spring onion.
Palak Paneer process
- To make a restaurant-style palak Paneer, Heat a pan add oil,add ginger garlic paste, then it's looks golden brown add onion paste, saute well.your onion turn brown add potatoes paste..
- Add all masala & ingredients, add ground Palak. Take a new pan add some oil fry paneer, turn light brown colour, add paneer in Palak..
- Heat a pan add desi ghee add dry red chilli and red chilli powder. Add all this tadka in palak paneer. Ready your restaurant style palak paneer..