How to Cook Matar paneer Tasty
Matar paneer. Matar paneer or mutter paneer made in restaurant style with video & stepwise photos. Delicious, creamy rich paneer peas gravy to make your meal special. In fact matar paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes from North India.
Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together in a luscious gravy made with tomatoes, onions and spices. Matar Paneer, Mutter Panner Masala or मटर पनीर is a homely Indian main course dish, this cheesy peas is a to-go dish for many of us. How do you make Instant Pot Matar Paneer? Cooking Matar paneer is a fun point, additionally it becomes extra special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 15 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements for Matar paneer
- Prepare 1 block of Paneer.
- Require 2 onions.
- Prepare 2 for Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 nos for Ginger.
- Need 2 cloves Garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of Peas.
- Require 1 tbsp for Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp – Cumin powder.
- Need 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- You need As per taste – Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Require 1/2 tsp for Kasuri methi.
- Prepare As required of Oil.
- Need 1/2 tsp for Cumin seeds.
- Need 2 for Cardamoms.
Matar paneer has paneer and matar/ green peas as main ingredients. I tried this recipe after I tasted this at my friend Sangeeta's place. Matar Paneer is a simple North Indian food recipe prepare with green peas and cottage cheese that are cooked in a creamy tomato based curry. Goes well with roti and naan.
Matar paneer process
- Wash and soak frozen peas in hot water then cut paneer into cubes and shallow fry it..
- In pan oil add onion, tomatoes, ginger garlic and saute till tomatoes get softer then keep it to cool down and grind it to a fine paste..
- In pan oil cumin, clove, cardamom, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala and saute for a minute. Don't let it get burnt add above paste and saute for few minutes. Then add little water, then add peas, cover it for 5 mins on medium flame then add paneer, kasuri methi(optional if u don't hv can replace it with coriander leaves) and salt then mix well and keep it on low flame for 10 Mins. Serve hot..
Matar paneer is a delicious curry made of paneer cubes and fresh peas cooked in a rich, spicy and tangy gravy. Soft paneer and green peas cooked in onion tomato gravy. Tastes best with roti and rice. Punjabi Matar Paneer is Paneer cheese cooked with tomato, green peas and ginger. It is the ultimate vegetarian dish regularly enjoyed by vegetarian Indians.