Steps to Recipe: Palak paneer curry with lachcha Paratha Delicious
Palak paneer curry with lachcha Paratha. Lachha paratha is an easy paratha to make. Palak paratha or spinach paratha are healthy & delicious parathas made with whole wheat flour and Indian spinach. These are good to make for breakfast or Stack the palak parathas to keep them soft.
Garnish the Palak Paneer with some chopped green chillies and serve hot with roti / paratha. Kitchen With mehnaz Abid. flaky layered paratha Lachha Paratha frozen lachha dar paratha & wal wala asan Paratha flaky layered paratha aate ka frozen paratha banane ka tarika Recipes. Palak paneer paratha recipe here Spinach paratha stuffed with spiced cottage cheese. Food preparation Palak paneer curry with lachcha Paratha is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be much more special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 14 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Palak paneer curry with lachcha Paratha
- It’s 300 gm spinach.
- Need 250 gm paneer.
- Provide 2 for medium onion.
- Prepare 7-8 – garlic cloves.
- Give 1/2 cup for chopped tomatoes.
- Need 1 tablespoon for Ginger garlic paste.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Need 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Need 1/2 teaspoon – Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon – garam masala.
- It’s To taste Salt.
- Need 4-5 tablespoon of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon Lemon juice.
- Give as needed – oil.
The rich and creamy spinach curry and the soft paneer melts inside your mouth and will be an ideal dish for any party or a celebration. Palak Paneer Paratha Video Recipe – Cooking Videos in Urdu. پالک پنیر پراٹھا کی ویڈیو ترکیب۔ کھانا پکانے کی ویڈیو تراکیب. Paneer pieces cooked in mildly spiced delicious Spinach gravy and its ready to serve with rice or Naan. Palak paneer paratha recipe – Spinach flavored paratha is stuffed with spiced paneer mixture, then shallow fried in tawa. serve with raita, dahi.
Palak paneer curry with lachcha Paratha making process
- To a pot of boiling water add salt and spinach leaves to it. take them out and put them in ice cold water.grind the blanched spinach in a grinder. Heat a pan on medium flame add oil and then add Ginger garlic paste saute for few minutes. Then add onion paste and cook for 2-3 minute..
- Then add Turmeric powder +chilli powder +Coriander powder +salt as per taste mix and cook for 1 minutes then add chopped tomatoes and cook till they turns mushy then add spinach puree. Cover the pan and let it cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. Stir at regular intervals to avoid sticking at the bottom..
- Cut the paneer into cubes Heat the 2 -3 tablespoon oil in another pan for shallow frying. Fry all the paneer cubes.remove to a plate..
- Once the spinach is cooked add paneer cubes +garam masala +heavy cream mix and cook for 1minute. Let the curry simmer for 3-4 minute.switch off the stove add 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice and sprinkle some kasuri methi. Serve palak paneer curry with lachcha PARATHA..
Repeat the same for rest of the parathas. Serving suggestion: Serve this palak paneer paratha with plain yogurt or raita. It can be served with pickle. Paneer Paratha is a popular whole wheat Indian flatbread. It's filled with crumbled paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and makes a filling breakfast or lunch.