Seasoning to Prepare Sookhe Matar Paneer ki sabzi Tasty
Sookhe Matar Paneer ki sabzi.
Cooking Sookhe Matar Paneer ki sabzi is an enjoyable point, moreover it comes to be much more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 14 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Composition for Sookhe Matar Paneer ki sabzi
- Provide 2 cups of cubed paneer (cut in the desired shape).
- Provide 1.5 cups shelled green peas.
- You need For of Gravy:.
- Give 1 big – onion chopped.
- Require 1 tbsp Ginger garlic and green chilli paste.
- You need 1 of big tomato-grated or pureed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 – bay leaves (tej patta).
- Need 1 tsp of turmeric (haldi).
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – powdered red pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp Coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp for thick curd.
Sookhe Matar Paneer ki sabzi start cooking
- Take a pan add ghee. Add whole cumin seeds. After cumin seeds and the bay leaf, cinnamon stick and green Cardamom. Sauté a bit..
- Add finely chopped onion, ginger-garlic and green chilli paste and saute till brown and fat separates.add 1 tbsp thick curd and sauté well..
- Add fresh tomatoes purée, turmeric, salt, garam masala, red pepper and the coriander powder, and stir-fry till it leaves oil..
- Add the peas and mix well. Add 1/2 cup water and cover with a lid. Allow it to cook..
- Grill paneer cubes on a grill pan..
- Check if peas are well cooked then add grilled paneer cubes and mix gently..
- Take it out in a bowl and enjoy sookhe Matar paneer ki sabzi with hot paranthas..