Seasoning to Make Matar paneer Appetizing
Matar paneer. Matar paneer or mutter paneer made in restaurant style with video & stepwise photos. Delicious, creamy rich paneer peas gravy to make your meal special. In fact matar paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes from North India.
Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together in a luscious gravy made with tomatoes, onions and spices. Matar Paneer, Mutter Panner Masala or मटर पनीर is a homely Indian main course dish, this cheesy peas is a to-go dish for many of us. Punjabi Style Matar Paneer Recipe: Cubed and fried paneer chunks, sauteed with peas, green chillies along with a host of spices, tomatoes and ginger garlic paste. Cooking Matar paneer is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be a lot more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 12 active ingredients, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients – Matar paneer
- It’s 200 gm for cheese.
- It’s 200 gm for peas.
- Provide 2 finely chopped onions.
- Give 2 finely chopped tomatoes.
- Need 2 for green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbs – ginger garlic paste.
- Require as needed Salt.
- Need 1/4 tbs for turmeric powder.
- Need 1/2 tbs of red chilli powder.
- Need 1/2 tbs for dry fenugreek leaves.
- Provide 1 tbs of coriander powder.
- Require 1/4 tbs – asafoetida powder.
This recipe for Mattar Paneer is rich, creamy, saucy and slightly spicy. How do you make Instant Pot Matar Paneer? Matar paneer has paneer and matar/ green peas as main ingredients. I tried this recipe after I tasted this at my friend Sangeeta's place.
Matar paneer step by step
- Heat oil in pan or cooker..
- Add asafoetida, finelly chopped onion,tomato and green chilli.
- Fry it for 10 minutes..
- Add salt,red chilli,turmeric powder, coriander powder and dry fenugreek leaves and little water.
- Cook it for 5 minutes..
- Add peas and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add some water as needed and cheese.
- Cook it for 10 minutes high to medium flame..
- Now matar paneer is ready to serve..
Matar Paneer is a simple North Indian food recipe prepare with green peas and cottage cheese that are cooked in a creamy tomato based curry. Goes well with roti and naan. Matar paneer is a delicious curry made of paneer cubes and fresh peas cooked in a rich, spicy and tangy gravy. Soft paneer and green peas cooked in onion tomato gravy. Tastes best with roti and rice.