Steps to Make Palak Paneer Steamed Rice Tasty
Palak Paneer Steamed Rice. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak paneer recipe. it includes recipes like kadai paneer, matar paneer, chilli paneer, paneer butter. How To Make Palak Paneer: Remove stems and wash the spinach thoroughly, till the water it is dipped into remains clean. Serve piping hot with chapatis/rice and raita.
This is a very simple one pot recipe of Pan fried paneer or tofu cubes also go very well as a garnish. Serve Palak Paneer over basmati rice or with naan bread. Hope you love this Palak Paneer recipe as much as we do, and please tell me below how you Palak Paneer – Pan-seared Paneer is bathed in a smooth and luscious spinach sauce infused with Indian spices. Cooking Palak Paneer Steamed Rice is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be much more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 19 components, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Palak Paneer Steamed Rice
- Prepare 2 bunch of palak/spinach leaves.
- It’s 100 gram – paneer.
- You need 1/2 cup – onion paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Need 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Require 2-3 green chilli.
- Need 2 tsp – panjabi masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- Give 1 tsp – haldi(Turmeric) powder.
- Give 1 tsp of Jeera/cumin seeds.
- Require 1/2 tsp – hing/asafoetida.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dahi/ fresh cream / malai.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Need 1 tsp of kasturi methi.
- Require 1 tsp – lemon juice.
- You need to taste for Salt.
- Give as needed Water.
Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. After so many years of cooking, my family has decided my cooking skills have improved!
Palak Paneer Steamed Rice making
- Blanched palak, make a smooth paste along with green chillies in mixer.. Cut paneer in cubes…
- Take pan, heat on medium flame, add butter and oil, add jeera, hing, ginger, garlic, saute well….
- Add onion paste, saute till colour changed.. Add tomato paste, mix well… Add haldi, salt, mirchi powder, garam masala, mix well…
- Add paneer cubes, palak puree, mix well, add dahi/ fresh cream, mix well.. Cook for 2- 3 minutes…
- Add lemon juice, kasoori methi.. Finally mix well.. Ready to serve…
- Serve with paratha, naan, kulcha.. Here I serve with steamed rice…
Palak Paneer is one of those dishes that can even turn a boring weekday meal into something to look forward to, especially if you love paneer! This nutritious dish is also one of. I love this one pot recipe to cook the spinach and then use an immersion blender to puree the sauce making cleanup super easy. Serve with steamed rice for a gluten free meal or with hot. Yes, this recipe actually freezes quite well.