How to Cook Matar paneer Perfect
Matar paneer. Matar paneer or mutter paneer made in restaurant style with video & stepwise photos. Delicious, creamy rich paneer peas gravy to make your meal special. In fact matar paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes from North India.
Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together in a luscious gravy made with tomatoes, onions and spices. Matar Paneer, Mutter Panner Masala or मटर पनीर is a homely Indian main course dish, this cheesy peas is a to-go dish for many of us. How do you make Instant Pot Matar Paneer? Cooking Matar paneer is an enjoyable point, moreover it comes to be much more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 13 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Matar paneer
- You need 2 cups for matar.
- You need 250 grams for paneer.
- You need 2-3 onions.
- You need 1 tsp for ginger garlic paste.
- Give 4-5 for tomatoes.
- Require As per taste – Salt per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Require 1 tsp for coriander powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp for Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Require 2-3 tsp – oil.
- You need 2 tsp malai or cream.
- Require 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
Matar paneer has paneer and matar/ green peas as main ingredients. I tried this recipe after I tasted this at my friend Sangeeta's place. Matar Paneer is a simple North Indian food recipe prepare with green peas and cottage cheese that are cooked in a creamy tomato based curry. Goes well with roti and naan.
Matar paneer making
- First take matar wash and keep aside then one kadhai add oil and add cumin seeds.
- Grind onions and tomatoes and make fine paste of it along ginger garlic paste and cook it nicely and then add dry masala cook till it leaves oil.
- Then as your masala is cooked add matar and in slow flame cooked it for atleast 10 minutes without adding water when u will find masalas and matar and mix nicely then add water as required for gravy.
- And cover it with lid and cook for atleast 15 to 20 minutes in slow flame and as matar start tender or soft then add malai or cream and cook again then add paneer cubes in it and serve with chapati or naan.
Matar paneer is a delicious curry made of paneer cubes and fresh peas cooked in a rich, spicy and tangy gravy. Soft paneer and green peas cooked in onion tomato gravy. Tastes best with roti and rice. Punjabi Matar Paneer is Paneer cheese cooked with tomato, green peas and ginger. It is the ultimate vegetarian dish regularly enjoyed by vegetarian Indians.