Easy way to Make Palak paneer Perfect
Palak paneer. Palak Paneer with video and stepwise photos. This delicious palak paneer recipe is my mom's version of making this dish. she has been making this recipe for years now. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and other spices.
Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. Food preparation Palak paneer is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being much more special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 12 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition for Palak paneer
- Provide 1 bowl palak/spinach leaves.
- Prepare 200 gm for paneer.
- Give 1 for bay leaf.
- Require 2 of red lal mirch(dry red chilli).
- You need 1 of big elaichi(black Cardamom).
- Provide 2 Elaichi(cardamom).
- It’s 1 tsp Jeera /cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp oil.
- Require 1 tsp – ghee.
- Give 5 of tomato.
- Need 2 for onion.
- It’s 10 lahsun(garlic cloves).
Restaurant Style Palak Paneer – How to Make Palak Paneer – Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy – Smita. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube.
Palak paneer how to cook
- Cut and wash palak and boilin boilling water for 2 mini then drainout water now add in chilled water again drainout from mirchi.
- Now cut paneer in peaces.
- Now heat the pan add oil and ghee add lahsun add pyaz and tomato and saute for sometime cover lid for 2 mini cool it.
- Now make pury from boiled palak and tomato yaz and lahsun and make pury.
- Now heat the pan add oil and ghee add whole masala add jeera crackle them add hing now add. Palk tomato pury stur jt and cook for some times add salt. Mix well now add pinch haldi and dhaniya powder add panneer last garnish with cream and fredh dhaniya.
- So ready to serev palk paneer.serve with paratha and jeeta rice.
Indian Palak Paneer Saag Paneer is a delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in If you have ever thought that making Indian Palak Paneer (or Spinach with Paneer) was complicated. Palak Paneer – a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base You may know this recipe as Saag Paneer, but this recipe is actually called Palak Paneer, or. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes. Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese that squeaks delightfully with each bite, palak paneer is a gluten-free dish packed. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular dish from North India.