Easy way to Cook Palak paneer Yummy
Palak paneer. Palak Paneer with video and stepwise photos. This delicious palak paneer recipe is my mom's version of making this dish. she has been making this recipe for years now. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and other spices.
Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. Cooking Palak paneer is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes a lot more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 18 ingredients, you can begin cooking 11 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements Palak paneer
- It’s 1 small bunch palak.
- It’s 1/2 – small bunch coriander.
- Give 2 of green chillies.
- Give 1 onion sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp for ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 – bay leaf.
- You need 1 – whole red chilli.
- Provide 2 for whole Cardamons.
- Give 1 tbsp oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp – butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Need 1 tsp for kitchen king masala.
- Give to taste for Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp curd.
- It’s 1/2 cup for paneer cubs.
Restaurant Style Palak Paneer – How to Make Palak Paneer – Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy – Smita. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube.
Palak paneer steps
- Blanch the palak..
- Take a mixture jar and add the blanched palak coriander and green chilli. Make a smooth paste and keep aside..
- Take a pan and in medium heat melt oil and butter..
- Now add cumin seeds and once it starts crackling add pinch of hing bay leaf and whole Cardamon..
- After add sliced onion and sauté until golden brown..
- Now add ginger garlic paste and sauté for few seconds..
- Now add all the dry masala and kitchen king masala. Mix well.
- Add the curd and mix well..
- Now add the palak purée and salt and add water depending on the thickness you want for your curry.
- Boil for a few mins and add the paneer cubes. Mix well and boil for few seconds.
- Garnish with some cream and enjoy your palak paneer with roti paratha and naan.
Indian Palak Paneer Saag Paneer is a delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in If you have ever thought that making Indian Palak Paneer (or Spinach with Paneer) was complicated. Palak Paneer – a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base You may know this recipe as Saag Paneer, but this recipe is actually called Palak Paneer, or. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes. Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese that squeaks delightfully with each bite, palak paneer is a gluten-free dish packed. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular dish from North India.