Easiest to Make Palak Paneer Paratha Bites Tasty
Palak Paneer Paratha Bites. Palak paratha recipe with step by step photos. Palak ka paratha is an unleavened Indian flatbread made with spinach and whole wheat flour. Palak ka paratha is specially good for children who are usually not fond of spinach.
Palak Paneer paratha recipe – Spinach paratha stuffed with spiced cottage cheese. This is the most beautiful looking paratha amongst all stuffed parathas Palak and paneer combination is very popular and many does like this combo. The best example is palak paneer gravy. Cooking Palak Paneer Paratha Bites is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being a lot more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 12 components, you can start cooking 9 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements of Palak Paneer Paratha Bites
- Require 200 gms spinach.
- Provide 3-4 green chillies.
- Need 1 inch for ginger.
- Provide 1 tbsp for fresh yogurt.
- Give as per taste – Salt.
- Require 1 cup of grated Paneer (cottage cheese).
- Provide 5-6 cloves – garlic (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp – cumin powder.
- Give as required Oil.
- You need 1 pinch – Turmeric powder.
- Give 1/4 tsp – Red chilli powder.
- You need 2 cups – wheat flour.
So why not try this combo. Palak Paneer Paratha, combination of palak with paneer and spices makes a good filling for the parathas. a healthy Indian breakfast recipe as it is loaded with fibre, proteins and vitamins. It's very convenient to pack in a lunch box. Paneer paratha is quite tasty and finds a place on the menu cards.
Palak Paneer Paratha Bites process
- Clean spinach leaves and wash it..
- Add spinach leaves in boiling water for 2-4 minutes..
- Remove it from water and grind it with green chillies, ginger, garlic. Make a fine paste..
- Take a big mixing bowl add wheat flour in it add fresh curd, 1 tsp oil, salt, turmeric powder, cumin powder and palak puree in it make a medium to soft dough. Keep it aside for rest 20 minutes..
- Add salt and red chilli powder in grated Paneer. (our cover of paratha is spicy so we are not adding so much spices in stuffing).
- Take a small ball of dough roll it.stuff Paneer mixture in it. Pack it's all the sides..
- Pack properly and again make a ball and roll it dusting dry wheat flour..
- Heat a griddle place paratha on it. Fry it on medium to low flame by flipping it and pouring oil from the sides..
- Serve hot with butter and pickles..
Palak Paneer Paratha is a traditional North Indian Breakfast dish made with spinach, cottage cheese, butter and other nutritional ingredients. Spread little bit of butter on both the sides and fry until you see the brown spots i.e the symbol of cooking paratha. Serve hot with the curd or roasted papad. Palak Paneer Paratha, combination of palak with paneer and spices makes a good filling for the parathas. Palak Paneer Paratha recipe – How to make Palak Paneer Paratha.