Ingredients to Prepare Paneer Stuffed Paratha Appetizing
Paneer Stuffed Paratha.
Cooking Paneer Stuffed Paratha is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes a lot more special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 5 active ingredients, you can start cooking 11 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients – Paneer Stuffed Paratha
- Need 1 cup for All purpose flour.
- You need to taste for Salt.
- It’s 3 spoon for Oil.
- You need of Paneer 4 spoon (grated).
- Require Water for make dough.
Paneer Stuffed Paratha instructions
- In a mixing bowl take 1 cup all purpose flour, salt to taste, 1 spoon oil..
- Mix everything very well and make dough with the help of water..
- Rest dough for 10 minutes..
- At this time grate the paneer by grated..
- After 10 minutes roll the dough into round shape and put the grated paneer at center on it..
- All the edges of it keep together and again roll it round shape like roti with the help of oil..
- Place it on a hot tawa and cook..
- When tiny bubbles starts to rise on the surface. Flip it..
- Now spread 1 spoon oil around it's edge with the help of spatula and cook. Flip it again and spread 1 spoon oil around it's edge. Press it with spatula and cook properly..
- When both sides become golden brown colour then paneer stuffed paratha is ready..
- Serve hot..