How to Prepare Palak Paneer Appetizing
Food preparation Palak Paneer is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 17 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Palak Paneer
- It’s 250 gm for paneer.
- Need 2 – chopped onion.
- Need 1 chopped tomato.
- It’s 6-8 for cashew.
- Provide 500 gm spinach.
- You need 4-5 for garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 4 tsp of oil.
- Need 2 tbsp fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp for garam masala.
- Provide To taste Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp for kasuri methi.
- Require 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – red chilli powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of turmuric Powder.
- Need 2 tsp of butter.
- Require 2 – bay leaf.
Palak Paneer step by step
- Firstly clean the spinach. Blanch spinach for 4-5 minutes. Now cool it and grind it make a smooth puree. Now take a nonstick pan. Add 1 tsp oil. Add spinach puree. Cook it for 2 minutes. Now take out from the pan.let it cool. Keep aside..
- Then in a same pan add oil. Add onion, ginger, garlic.saute for 2 minutes. Then add tomato.cook it until softened. Take out from the pan in a grinder. And make a smooth paste. Keep aside..
- After that take same pan. Add butter. heat butter then add bay leaf. Add prepared onion tomato paste. Cook it for 4 minutes. Then add turmuric Powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder. Mix it well..
- Now add spinach puree.mix it. Then add cream. Again mix. After that add 1/2 water. Boil it.then add paneer and garam masala. Cook it with lid for 5 minutes. Then add kasuri methi. Ready to serve. Garnish with cream or butter..