Steps to Make Aloo methi palak mix green paratha Perfect
Aloo methi palak mix green paratha. Aloo methi paratha can be relished anytime of the day! Have this versatile paratha for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even as an evening snack. aloo methi paratha are sumptuous whole wheat parathas stuffed with a delectable mixture of potatoes flavoured with fenugreek leaves, cumin seeds. Try this Methi Aloo Paratha recipe made with fenugreek leaves, potatoes and curd.
Aloo palak paratha recipe – Simple, easy to make paratha (not stuffed). Green chili and garlic is added along with spinach to make puree. Here I have added only one small green chili which Serving suggestion: Serve aloo palak paratha as a breakfast or light meal with pickle or a small bowl of plain. Cooking Aloo methi palak mix green paratha is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be extra special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 11 ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Aloo methi palak mix green paratha
- You need 7-10 boil potato.
- It’s 2 bunch – methi.
- Require 2 bunch of Spinach.
- Require 1 tsp dry Coriander.
- Need 1 tsp – chilli.
- It’s 1/2 tsp garam masala.
- Give 1 tsp salt.
- Provide As needed of ghee.
- Prepare As needed curd.
- Prepare 1 cup Wheat flour.
- Provide As needed water.
Aloo methi paratha is one of the healthy paratha i make for quick lunch or dinner. Mix together all the ingredients except oil thoroughly. Flour the rolling area and dust some flour on the ball. Potato with fenugreek and spinach (aloo methi palak).
Aloo methi palak mix green paratha steps
- Boil potato, spanich, fengue in prasurecooker after boiling seprate palak and methi and mix all masale like salt dry Coriander,chilli garam masala and mix palak methi with potato now paste is ready make a dough for paratha take a bowl with aata and mix salt add water and make a dough.
- After paste we make small balls like picture it will easy for paratha take a round ball and roll it for filing aloo paste.
- Now cook paratha on taka and spred ghee on paratha and paratha is ready for eating with curd chutney whater we want.
Fenugreek for fun? (Chris Chen)Source: Chris Chen. Palak [Spinach] and Methi[Fenugreek] are the most commonly used greens in everyday cooking in the Indian Subcontinent and the Middle East. Add the yogurt and mix well. This is done to give the dish a wholesome taste and a. Methi and aloo combination is the best and gives an awesome flavour.