Seasoning to Make Palak ka Parantha Perfect
Palak ka Parantha. .palak ka paratha with detailed photo and video recipe. a healthy and flavourful palak recipe which is prepared from spinach puree and other spices. this green coloured indian flat bread paratha recipe is. Palak paratha or spinach paratha Is another excellent variation of paratha where you can include some healthy greens in the paratha. Palak ka paratha is specially good for children who are usually.
Palak Paratha or Punjabi spinach paratha with step by step photos. Palak Paratha is a quick and easy recipe to make consisting of palak, whole wheat flour, maida, ghee and green chilli paste. Heat oil in a kadai/pan, add jeera seeds, when it sizzles add chopped spinach leaves. Food preparation Palak ka Parantha is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 9 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Palak ka Parantha
- Prepare 300 gm of Spinach.
- Need 1 tablespoon for Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Provide to taste – Salt.
- Provide as needed Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 bowl Wheat flour.
- Need 1 Teaspoon for Garam masala.
- Need as needed for Water.
- You need 100 gm onion.
- Prepare 1-2 – green chillies.
Palak paratha or parota is prepared using palak, green chili, ginger, garlic and carom seeds. Palak paratha or palak chapathi is a healthy and tasty breakfast recipe using palak leaves. Wash the spinach and tear the thick stem in the leaf and chop them roughly. Palak Paratha is a delicious and healthy Indian flatbread made from mildly spiced whole wheat flour combined with pureed spinach.
Palak ka Parantha start cooking
- Wash & chop Spinach.
- Boil water..
- Put chopped spinach in boiling water for 1-2 mins.
- Drain & put the chopped spinach in cold water for 2-3 mins..
- Chop onions, Green chillies.
- Knead all the ingredients in wheat flour along with salt, garam masala, kashmiri chilli powder & leave for 1/2 hr.
- Roll in to the shape of Parantha & fry on a tawa..
- Serve hot with butter & mint chutney.
Paratha or stuffed breads are very common part of Indian cuisine. Palak Paneer Paratha, combination of palak with paneer and spices makes a good filling for the parathas. a healthy Indian breakfast recipe as it is loaded with fibre, proteins and vitamins. Palak Paratha is a nutritious dish made with whole wheat and spinach. Learn how to make Palak Paratha by Oil/butter (as required). Palak Paratha is a healthy Indian bread made of wheat flour, spinach and mild spices.