Seasoning to Recipe: Bun parotta tamilnadu special Tasty
Bun parotta tamilnadu special. How to make Bun Parotta – Tamil Madurai Special Bun parotta is one of the famous dish of madurai.they are amazingly soft and fluffy to eat.the parotta. Hi dears, in this video i have shared madurai special bun parotta recipe in tamil.
It is very famous recipe and loved by. Tamil Nadu special kothu parotta (with tortilla) from our menu chart for dinner tonight. A Parotta/Kerala parotta/Malabar paratha is a layered flatbread, originating from the Indian subcontinent, made from maida flour, popular in Southern India. Food preparation Bun parotta tamilnadu special is a fun thing, moreover it becomes extra special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 7 active ingredients, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients – Bun parotta tamilnadu special
- Prepare 4 cups for Maida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp for Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Need 25 gm – Butter.
- You need as needed of Water.
Bun Parotta is one of the Famous food from Temple city Madurai, people like to have Parotta along with Chicken curry and Mutton Curry. In our food odyssey journey we are stopping at Tamilnadu,my native state. The Tamilnadu cuisine is famous for its distinct flavors and each district and Popular Posts. Ennai Parotta and Empty Salna – Virudhunagar Special. tamil nadu kothu parotta.
Bun parotta tamilnadu special start cooking
- In a bowl, add maida, salt and sugar,butter,egg and mix well. Slowly add water and make a soft dough. Add a tbsp of oil and mix into the dough. Cover the dough with a lid and allow to rest for at least 2 to 3 hours..
- Grease your work surface and your hands with oil and pinch dough to make smooth round tennis sized balls. Place the balls on the greased work surface and grease the balls with oil..
- Take each ball and roll it like a thick roti (approx 4"-5") in diameter using a rolling pin and place the rolled out rotis on the greased work surface. Place them each next to each other. Grease the thick rotis well. Allow to rest for 10 mts..
- Take a rolled out thick roti and spread it out thin using a rolling pin or using your palms and fingers to stretch out into a thin sheet. The key is to spread it out super thin and as large as you can. Keep smearing oil as your spread the sheet..
- Now using the fingers, slowly lift up one end of the sheet and make pleats moving towards the other end..
- Once it's pleated hold one end of the long strip and roll it towards the other end to create a rosette and tuck the end under the rosette. Prepare with the rest of other thick rotis and keep the rosettes greased at all times. Allow to rest for 10 mts.
- On the greased work surface, place each rosette and roll into a thick parotta, smearing oil as your roll out. Ensure the parottas are well greased..
- Heat a tawa on high flame. Once the tawa heats up, place the thick parotta on the tawa and cook on both sides till golden brown on medium high flame. Drizzle oil as your roast them on the hot tawa.
- Prepare parottas with rest of the rosettes in a similar fashion. Now take each parotta, place on the work surface and using both your hands, crush them together similar to clapping action. This helps to open up the layers of the parotta.
Tamil nadu india bluetooth shirt invisible earpiece, spy earpiece bluetooth shirt in tamil Forget kothu parotta or chilly parotta, if you're in Madurai try the bun parotta. Ücretsiz. What if you can taste the flavor of Tamil Nadu culture and feel nostalgic – the people, language, temples, food and what not. Then Tamil Nadu Puzzles App is just meant for you. It is Located near Millennium Mall in K. It Would be A Open Spaced Restaurant which serves tasty Country Chicken and Parotta.