Seasoning to Cook Mooli ka paratha Appetizing
Mooli ka paratha. Mooli ka paratha is a popular Punjabi whole wheat flatbread stuffed with spiced grated radish. To make Punjabi Style Mooli ka paratha white radish is used. The radish should be fresh and tender.
Lets try some Desi Food today! Lip smacking Mooli Ka Paratha Recipe is one of the old recipes of rural areas. Mooli Paratha is traditional Punjabi paratha! Cooking Mooli ka paratha is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 6 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking right away.
Composition of Mooli ka paratha
- It’s 2-3 of mooli (radish).
- Prepare to taste for salt.
- Require 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- Need 2 for green chilies chopped.
- Provide as needed of Wheat dough.
- You need as needed of Oil.
Whiffs of oil and mooli roasting together fill the whole house when these Mooli parathas are cooked in a griddle. Made with grated radish, radish leaves. So, I thought of just posting recipes related to the winter. We all are very well experiencing the chilled weather and why not just fill ourselves with weather. हिन्दी में पढिये : Mooli Paratha – Punjabi Mooli Ka Paratha Recipe.
Mooli ka paratha process
- First grate radish then strain out extra water in it. Add salt, red chilli powder and green chilli..
- Then take dough of one chapati roll it..
- Then fill the stuff into the chapati then again roll it..
- Then fry it in ghee. thenserve with curd or chutney..
Mooli Paratha Recipe another stuffed flatbread variety I wanted to try since long but was little hesitant about the raw smell of the veggie. But somehow last week gained confidence and made this punjabi. Mooli ka paratha is a very special dish in winters. My mother makes it with amazing mint chutney Find (How to Make Mooli Paratha) and how to utilize other natural ingredients to cure diseases, easy. Mooli Paratha or Punjabi Mooli ka paratha is favourite paratha made with raddish, spices and I wanted to post mooli paratha recipe for a long time and I do have another method of mooli paratha.