Easiest Way to Make Radish parantha Perfect
Radish parantha. Mooli paratha recipe with step by step photos. Mooli ka paratha is a popular Punjabi whole wheat flatbread stuffed with spiced grated radish. Mooli is the Hindi word for radish..radish paratha recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. mooli paratha is a traditional punjabi cuisine delicacy served usually with butter, curd and pickle. these exotic stuffed paratha can be.
Mooli Paratha is traditional Punjabi paratha! Whiffs of oil and mooli roasting together fill the whole house when these Mooli parathas are cooked in a griddle. The post Mooli Paratha: Radish Stuffed Flatbread appeared first on The Steaming Pot. Food preparation Radish parantha is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being a lot more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 7 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 1 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients for Radish parantha
- It’s 1 cup radish grated.
- Require 1/4 cup for radish Leaves chopped.
- You need 1 cup wheat flour dough.
- Prepare To taste – salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Give As needed of oil for frying.
- Provide 1 tsp of butter for serving.
Radish paratha or mullangi paratha is prepared using wheat powder, radish, cumin powder, garam masala and chili powder. Radish paratha or mullangi parata is a healthy and tasty breakfast item. Every thing about MOOLI PARATHA RADISH PARATHA Vahrehvah : Mooli paratha is a very popular dish in North India.
Radish parantha process
- In a bowl add radish,radiah Leaves,salt and red chilli powder and mix well.now heat tava.take small ball from dough and roll it.fill with radish filling.cover the corners and roll it again spread on hot tava and Cook from both the sides by applying oil.add butter and serve hot..
It is a paratha made by stuffing grated radish mixed with spices. But i love to make paratha with radish rather than adding them in sambar. Here comes the recipe for mooli ka paratha/radish paratha. Radish paratha recipe a quick and easy paratha made with grated radish and mixed spices. Another popular paratha variety is Mooli Paratha (Radish Paratha).