Ingredients to Recipe: Aloo paratha Tasty
Aloo paratha. Aloo paratha With step by step photos. Popular Indian breakfast of unleavened whole wheat flat bread stuffed with a spiced potato stuffing. Aloo paratha is One of the most popular paratha recipe from.
Actually more than happy, I am.. aloo paratha recipe in hindi आलू पराठा बनाने का नया और आसान तरीका Aloo Paratha, is a whole wheat flat bread stuffed with spicy potato mix. Cooking Aloo paratha is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 12 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements for Aloo paratha
- Require 2 cups wheat flour (atta).
- Need as needed for salt.
- You need 2 Spoons of oil or ghee.
- It’s as needed Water.
- Give 2 for boiled potatoes and mashed.
- Prepare 1 Spoon of chilli powder.
- Need 1/2 Spoon of Garam masala powder.
- Provide 1/2 Spoon – Amchur (dry mango powder).
- Give 1/2 Spoon for Coriander powder.
- Need 1/4 Spoon grated ginger.
- Give 2 Spoons finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare for Yogurt (curd) or pickles,butter to serve.
Parathas are made plain or variety of different fillings, but potato filling is most popular. This delicious Aloo Paratha is very. Aloo Paratha is North India's favourite breakfast. It is so filling and tasty that it is also enjoyed as dinner.
Aloo paratha instructions
- Aloo paratha dough preparation:- For a mixing bowl add 2 cups wheat flour (atta) salt add as required 2 spoons oil or ghee, mix well then add water as required and kneading well prepare a soft dough and keep it aside for 15 minutes..
- Aloo stuffing preparation:- Take a mixing bowl Add all ingretients and finely chopped coriander leaves combine and mix well aloo stuffing for paratha is ready….
- Rolling and Stuffing of Aloo Parathas :- Pinch a medium ball dough. roll and flatten it. dust with some flour and roll it in a circle of about of poori size Take a aloo stuffing about a lemon size and place it in the center of the dough.
- Then take the edge and start pleating as well as bringing the pleats in the center, join the pleats together. the pleats have to be joined well.Press the pleats at center,sprinkle some flour and roll slowly and smoothly as aloo paratha is about the size of a roti.
- For Roasting Paratha:- On a hot tawa spread oil or ghee roast the paratha both the sides evenly paratha should be soft and smooth. Repeat the same procedure for all the parathas.
- Now Aloo paratha is ready to serve with butter and yogurt (curd) or pickles..
Served with chutney, curry, curd or salad and raita and loads of butter, Aloo Paratha is a. Punjabi aloo paratha is a dish wish a universal appeal! What makes these whole wheat Punjabi aloo paratha so appealing is the soft and tasty filling of potatoes flavoured with peppy spice powders and..post of aloo paratha recipe. it includes recipes like gobi paratha, paneer paratha, mooli paratha, onion paratha, dal paratha, mughlai paratha, matar ka paratha and aloo gobi paratha recipe. in. A pan-fried flatbread stuffed with a filling of mashed potatoes. Alu porota or 'paratha' needs no introduction.