Seasoning to Prepare Rajgira aloo paratha with aloo ki sabji Appetizing
Rajgira aloo paratha with aloo ki sabji. Watch out this video to find how to make a complete meal for your fasting days – Rajgira ki Roti and Aloo ki Sabji. It's very easy to make and tasty to have. This Upvas Recipe Rajgira/Amaranth Puri that tastes delectable with Aloo ki sabzi.
Rajgira paratha recipe or rajgira roti – a gluten-free paratha recipe. It is made from rajgira atta (amaranth flour) and boiled mashed potatoes. I have made this yesterday to go with this vratwali aloo ki sabji. Cooking Rajgira aloo paratha with aloo ki sabji is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 7 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition Rajgira aloo paratha with aloo ki sabji
- Give 1 cup for Rajgira flour.
- Give 6-7 – boiled potatoes.
- Need 1 tsp chopped Green chillies.
- Need 1/2 tsp – black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp sesame seeds.
- Prepare to taste for Rock salt.
- You need as needed for Pure Ghee.
How to make rajgira paratha recipe? The Dahiwale Aloo ki Subzi is best enjoyed with hot Rajgira Puris. If you have any difficulty in rolling the rajgira dough, use a plastic sheet for rolling. After adding the curd-water mixture, make sure you keep stirring continuously to prevent it from curdling.
Rajgira aloo paratha with aloo ki sabji making process
- Remove skin of potatoes. Mash or grate potatoes. Combine all ingredients except Ghee..
- Mix all properly. Knead a dough..
- Dust Rajgira flour on working surface. Take a portion of dough. Flatten with roller pin or with hands..
- Heat nonstick pan. Place parantha on pan..
- Drizzle ghee. Roast both sides on medium flame..
- Transfer into serving dish. Serve hot with allu ki sabji & curd mattha..
How to make Rajgira Paratha with Aloo Sabzi (Method):- In a bowl Add in the Rajgira flour, potato mashed, Chopped coriander, Lemon juice, sendha namak, cumin seeds, crushed pepper and Heat the tawa and cook the paratha from both the sides until golden brown, brush little oil on both the sides. Parwal Aloo Sabzi, Parval Aloo Sabzi, Aloo Patal Sabzi recipe or pointed gourd potato curry is spicy North India style curry for roti, paratha or rice. But I have full faith on my parwal aloo sabji this is one of the sabji that I make really well and whenever I prepare this I get only praises. Rajgira paratha recipe with step by step photos – healthy gluten free flat breads made with amaranth flour Usually rajgira paratha are made during fasting or vrat days. Rajgira is one of commonly used ingredient Apart from these parathas you can also make Rajgira ki poori and Rajgira kheer recipe.