Easiest Way to Make Aloo paratha Tasty
Aloo paratha. Aloo paratha With step by step photos. Popular Indian breakfast of unleavened whole wheat flat bread stuffed with a spiced potato stuffing. Aloo paratha is One of the most popular paratha recipe from.
Actually more than happy, I am.. aloo paratha recipe in hindi आलू पराठा बनाने का नया और आसान तरीका Aloo Paratha, is a whole wheat flat bread stuffed with spicy potato mix. Cooking Aloo paratha is a fun point, moreover it becomes more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 9 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients for Aloo paratha
- You need 4 for boiled potato.
- You need 3 cup Wheat flour.
- Need Chopped coriander.
- Provide 1 tbs Dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of Saunf powder.
- Require 1/2 tbs for Garam masala.
- You need of Oil ya ghee.
- Require of Salt to test.
- It’s 1 pinch for Hing.
Parathas are made plain or variety of different fillings, but potato filling is most popular. This delicious Aloo Paratha is very. Aloo Paratha is North India's favourite breakfast. It is so filling and tasty that it is also enjoyed as dinner.
Aloo paratha start cooking
- Potato ko pahle boil Kar thanda Kar lege..
- Wheat flour me 1 tbs oil salt add Kar dough ready Kar lege 20 min rest dege..
- Potato ko masal lege Sabhi ingredients mila ke feeling ready Kar lege..
- Loyi lege thoda bel ke feeling bharege fir bel ke tawa pe sek lege..
- Ready to serve with green chutney..
Served with chutney, curry, curd or salad and raita and loads of butter, Aloo Paratha is a. Punjabi aloo paratha is a dish wish a universal appeal! What makes these whole wheat Punjabi aloo paratha so appealing is the soft and tasty filling of potatoes flavoured with peppy spice powders and..post of aloo paratha recipe. it includes recipes like gobi paratha, paneer paratha, mooli paratha, onion paratha, dal paratha, mughlai paratha, matar ka paratha and aloo gobi paratha recipe. in. A pan-fried flatbread stuffed with a filling of mashed potatoes. Alu porota or 'paratha' needs no introduction.