How to Prepare Aloo Paratha Yummy
Cooking Aloo Paratha is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being a lot more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 11 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition of Aloo Paratha
- You need 1 cup whole wheat flour (makes 3-4 parathas).
- Need pinch – salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp. ghee.
- You need 2 for potatoes, boiled & mashed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. oil.
- Give 1/2 tsp. for carom seeds (ajwain).
- Prepare pinch – salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. – roasted cumin powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp. for pepper powder.
- Give for oil to shallow fry.
Aloo Paratha step by step
- Knead a dough by mixing the whole wheat flour, salt, ghee and required quantity of water. Cover with a wet cloth and keep aside for 10-15 minutes..
- Heat 1 tsp. oil and temper with carom seeds. Then add the boiled potato and all the dry spices. Saute on a medium flame till it is dry. Keep aside to cool down..
- Divide the dough and the potato filling into equal portions. Roll out each dough into a small poori by dusting some flour..
- Spoon the potato filling in the centre and close all edges. Roll out into a paratha by dusting some more flour. Make similar stuffed parathas..
- Heat some oil and shallow fry the prepared parathas on both sides till light golden in colour. Serve them hot with any side dish, pickles, raita, yoghurt or butter..