Steps to Cook Aloo Paratha Tasty
Cooking Aloo Paratha is a fun point, in addition it becomes extra special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 18 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Aloo Paratha
- Provide 1 cup aloo sabji (left over).
- Need 2 cup – wheat flour / atta.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp – salt.
- Provide 1 cup for water to knead.
- It’s 2 – potato / aloo boiled & mashed.
- Provide 1 – green chilli finely chopped.
- Need 1/2 tsp – coriander seeds, crushed.
- You need 1/4 tsp – kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- Give 1/4 tsp – cumin powder / jeera powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp for aamchur / dry mango powder.
- Need 1/4 tsp ajwain / carom seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp coriander leavesfinely chopped.
- Provide 1/4 tsp – salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of wheat flour/atta, to dust.
- Require 7 tsp – oil.
Aloo Paratha step by step
- Firstly, knead wheat dough by taking 2 cup wheat flour, 2 tsp oil, ½ tsp salt and 1 cup water..
- Further, in a large mixing bowl take 2 boiled and mashed potato..
- Add 1 chilli, ½ tsp crushed coriander seeds, ¼ tsp chilli powder, ¼ tsp turmeric, ¼ tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp aamchur, ¼ tsp ajwain, ½ tsp ginger paste, 2 tbsp coriander and ¼ tsp salt. mix well making sure all the spices are combined well..
- Pinch a ball sized wheat dough and dust with some wheat flour..
- Further, roll it in a circle of about 5 to 5.5 inches in diameter..
- Stuff the stuffing and roll slightly thick. cook the paratha to golden brown adding oil/ghee..
- Finally, serve hot aloo paratha with butter, sauce, raita or pickle..