Seasoning to Make Cauliflower paratha Tasty
Cauliflower paratha. Gobi or cauliflower grows abundantly in the punjab. This vegetable is enjoyed by people of all ages and is a specialty at most celebration and religious. Ingredients used in Cauliflower Paratha – gobi paratha.
Whole wheat flour and a liberal amount of cauliflower make this a nutritious dish, which is crispier than normal parathas due. Cauliflower stuffed paratha with step by step pictures. I wanted to post Gobi paratha Food preparation Cauliflower paratha is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being a lot more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 14 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition Cauliflower paratha
- You need 1 bowl of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 for medium sized cauliflower.
- Give 2 tbsp – chopped coriander leaves.
- Need 1 inch piece grated ginger.
- Give 1 Green chilli chopped.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Provide To taste – red chilli powder.
- Give To taste – garam masala.
- Prepare To taste mango powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp – carrom seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp for coriander seeds powder.
- Provide as needed of Oil for cooking.
- You need as needed of water.
- Give 2 for Butter cubes.
Cauliflower paratha recipe for a long time. Somehow, i couldn't click the picture, as i make this for dinner. Gobi paratha recipe – Cauliflower is grated and cooked with masala powders. Simple and healthy breakfast or dinner.
Cauliflower paratha how to cook
- In a mixing bowl add wheat flour and a little salt and with the help of water make a soft dough..
- In a separate pan grate medium sized cauliflower..
- Heat a karahi on low flame and put grated cauliflower in it and dry roast till all the moisture gets evaporated. Stir it till done. Let it cool..
- Now transfer cauliflower in a mixing bowl and add chopped coriander leaves, green chilli, ginger and all dry masala and mix well..
- Now heat a griddle. Take a ball of dough and roll with the help of rolling pin and put cauliflower mixture on it. Fold all edges..
- Roll it again..
- Put it on pre heated griddle and roast for 2 minutes. Flip the side and roast from other side also..
- Apply cooking oil on both sides and fry till golden brown colour..
- Serve hot with butter and tea..
There are so many ways to make this gobi paratha. Gobi Paratha, Cauliflower stuffed Indian Bread is a famous paratha variety. Grated cauliflower with coriander and ajwain seeds along with handful of chopped coriander leaves, gives a wonderful flavour. My Paleo Paratha is a flaky and crispy flatbread filled with a spiced cauliflower mixture and topped with creamy, buttery grassfed ghee. I mean, paratha literally translates to layers of cooked dough.