Steps to Prepare Gobhi aloo pyaz paratha Delicious
Gobhi aloo pyaz paratha. This quick and easy paratha recipe is good for any type of light meal. It is nutritious and very healthy meal. Aloo Gobi Paratha or Masala Aloo Gobi Paratha is easy, delicious and filling paratha recipe perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner, lunch box.
Gobhi paratha are usually made for breakfast, but I made this for dinner, as was too tired to cook an elaborate meal. Flip for the third time and then a fourth time making sure that the gobi paratha is cooked evenly and well browned. make sure that the edges of. Aloo Paratha is North India's favourite breakfast. Cooking Gobhi aloo pyaz paratha is a fun thing, additionally it becomes much more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 20 components, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients Gobhi aloo pyaz paratha
- You need 200 grams – gobhi finely chopped.
- Provide 1 onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of boiled mashed potato.
- Prepare Little – dry curry leaves chopped or crushed.
- Prepare As per taste – Ginger chilli crushed.
- Prepare To taste Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for Cumin seeds.
- Prepare As required of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare Some of Coriander chopped if u want.
- Give 1/4 tsp for Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp for aamchur powder.
- Prepare For – dough.
- You need 1 bowl of Wheat flour.
- Require As required – Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – Flax seed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin seed.
- You need 1/2 cup for curd.
- Give As required for Water to make dough.
- It’s Optional – (if u want u can apply oil on paratha also and cook nicely both side with oil on tawa).
It is so filling and tasty that it is also enjoyed as dinner. When made right, Akoo Paratha is matchless in taste. But actually it is not easy to get this simple paratha recipe right. Variations for aloo paratha stuffing: The simple and quick stuffing version where boiled potatoes are mashed and added few spices.
Gobhi aloo pyaz paratha making process
- Mix all the ingredients nicely and prepare stuffing..
- Mix all ingredients and make dough for paratha..
- Take small ball of dough roll it apply ghee than add stuffing and sprinkle dry flour..
- Than again make ball and role it..
- Then nicely cook on both side and apply ghee on the top and serve it hot with curd pickle or any choice of your chutney..
Take one flatten dough ball at time. Aloo Paratha (lit. "potato paratha") is a bread dish originating from the Indian subcontinent. The recipe is one of the most popular breakfast dishes throughout western, central and northern regions of India as well as in Punjab. How to Make Aloo Paratha Recipe – आलू पराठा कैसे बनाए. Aloo Paratha: A must-try recipe, which is an indispensable part of north Indian cuisine, where it is enjoyed any time of the day, for breakfast, lunch or dinner.