Seasoning to Cook Stuffed Gobhi Paratha Appetizing
Stuffed Gobhi Paratha.
Food preparation Stuffed Gobhi Paratha is a fun point, additionally it becomes a lot more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 9 active ingredients, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Stuffed Gobhi Paratha
- Give 2 Bowls – Wheat Flour.
- Need 250 Gms Cauliflower.
- Provide to taste for Salt.
- You need 1 tsp – Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dry Mango Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Kasoori Methi.
- Need 2-3 of Green Chillies.
- Provide leaves – Coriander.
- Provide as needed Ghee.
Stuffed Gobhi Paratha making
- Bind a soft dough of wheat flour. Keep aside..
- Wash cauliflower. Wipe it with a cloth. Grate it. Add green chillies crushed and coriander leaves finely chopped..
- Now add Kasoori Methi and dry mango powder in it..
- Now take small quantity of dough and make a ball. Roll it with a roller pin (Belan)..
- Now apply ghee on it. Take 5 Tbsp of grated cauliflower in a plate. Add salt and red chilli powder according to your taste. Now stuff it in roti. Make ball of stuffed roti and again roll it softly..
- Take a tava. Heat. Apply ghee. And cook paratha by applying ghee on both sides. Cook till it is done..
- Enjoy yummy Gobhi Paratha with Butter😊.