Easiest to Make Palak paneer paratha Yummy
Palak paneer paratha. palak paratha or spinach paratha video recipe additionally, add coriander leaves for more flavours. finally, to prepare palak paneer paratha, stuff the paneer stuffing into palak paratha. Palak Paneer paratha recipe – Spinach paratha stuffed with spiced cottage cheese. This is the most beautiful looking paratha amongst all stuffed parathas I have shared.
Palak Paneer is actually an essential Indian dish, a. Palak paneer paratha – palak paneer is a very popular and delicious combo. It is very healthy and high in protein,calcium, Iron and fiber. Cooking Palak paneer paratha is a fun point, in addition it comes to be a lot more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 9 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Palak paneer paratha
- You need 150 gm paneer.
- Need 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 1-2 cup palak.
- Prepare 2 for green chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp dry mango powder.
- Give To taste Salt.
- You need As needed for Oil.
Palak paneer is the favorite curry of many of us. Palak paratha or spinach paratha Is another excellent variation of paratha where you can include some healthy greens in the paratha. Palak ka paratha is specially good for children who are usually. Palak Paneer Paratha, combination of palak with paneer and spices makes a good filling for the parathas.
Palak paneer paratha steps
- Wash palak. Grind and make puree.keep aside. Take wheat flour add salt and add palak puree and make dough. In one bowl crumble paneer add salt, chopped green chillies,red chilli powder, garam masala powder,dry mango powder, coriander leaves. Mix and keep aside..
- Now take little dough and roll out little round. Take paneer mixture and keep it in middle cover and rollout again. Heat tawaon medium heat put paratha on tawa and cook itboth sides. Apply little oil remove from heat and serve hot.
Palak Paneer Paratha, combination of palak with paneer and spices makes a good filling for the parathas. a healthy Indian breakfast recipe as it is loaded with fibre, proteins and vitamins. Palak paratha recipe – learn to make easy healthy spinach paratha with step by step photos. They make a great breakfast or lunch when served with chutney. This, Palak Paneer Pizza Paratha is my family's favorite. Pizza paratha is perfect for kids lunch box.