Seasoning to Cook Alu paneer paratha Yummy
Alu paneer paratha. firstly, paneer paratha taste great when they are thin. however, you can also make it thick. furthermore, i have added less oil. however you can add more oil or ghee while roasting to make it more tasty. you. Paneer paratha is one of the many popular paratha varieties from Punjab. Its an all time favorite paratha at home and is served in most restaurants as well as Punjabi dhabas (road side eateries).
This punjabi paneer paratha is a popular Punjabi breakfast. Aloo Paratha, is a whole wheat flat bread stuffed with spicy potato mix. Parathas are made plain or variety of different fillings, but potato filling is most popular. Cooking Alu paneer paratha is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 9 components, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition of Alu paneer paratha
- Need 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Give 100 gm for paneer.
- You need 1/2 cup – Fried onion.
- Need 1 tbsp for red chilli powder.
- You need to taste Salt.
- Give 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp jeera.
- Give 1 tsp ajwain.
- Give 1 tbsp dhania/coriander powder.
Paneer Paratha Recipe – Punjabi style paratha stuffed with crumbled, spiced cottage cheese. Any kind of stuffed paratha is our family favorite. It makes perfect dinner with yogurt which dear hubby. Navratri special paratha with paneer and potatoes.
Alu paneer paratha step by step
- Grate boiled potatoes,and paneer. to this add the remaining ingredients and knead well..
- Make a dough using wheat flour salt and oil.knead to a soft dough using enough water..
- Take a small ball press it with hand,stuff alu paneer mixture and seal from all sides.roll it into paratha..
- Heat a tava cook the paratha on both sides.apply ghee or oil.cook till it has brown spots on both sides.
Paneer Paratha is one of the many popular paratha varieties from punjab. Learn how to make Punjabi Paneer Parathas with simple steps here. Paneer Paratha recipe: Paneer paratha – This Indian Paneer paratha – This Indian bread stuffed with crumbled cottage cheese makes for a filling breakfast and serves as a great lunch box option too. Paneer Paratha is nothing but Indian bread stuffed with cottage cheese. Later stuff the paneer mixture in middle and seal it and make roll into round shape like paratha, roti and cook on tawa both.