Easiest to Recipe: Pudina Aloo Paratha Tasty
Pudina Aloo Paratha.
Food preparation Pudina Aloo Paratha is an enjoyable thing, additionally it ends up being more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Pudina Aloo Paratha
- It’s 1 & 1/2 cups whole wheat flour.
- Give 2 for potatoes, boiled & mashed.
- Require to taste – salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. for turmeric powder.
- You need Handful – mint leaves, chopped.
- Require 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 green chilies, chopped.
- Need 1 tsp. for ginger, grated.
- Require 1/2 tsp. of nigella seeds.
- Prepare As needed for oil to shallow fry.
Pudina Aloo Paratha how to cook
- In a bowl, mix together all the above mentioned ingredients (except flour and oil) and keep aside. Knead the flour with a pinch of salt and required quantity of water int a dough. Keep aside for 15-20 minutes..
- Divide the potato filling into 5 equal portions and the dough into 10 equal portions. Roll them out into small discs by dusting some flour..
- Spread a portion of the filling over a rolled out disc..
- Cover with another disc and seal all edges. Roll out again..
- Fry them on both sides till light golden colour by adding little oil..
- Serve them hot with yoghurt or pickles..