Steps to Recipe: Paneer cheese pocket paratha Delicious
Paneer cheese pocket paratha. Paneer Paratha is a popular whole wheat Indian flatbread. It's filled with crumbled paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and makes a filling breakfast or lunch. And this paneer paratha is also one of my favorites.
Want to try something different with Paneer Paratha? try our recipe of. Paneer paratha recipe with step by step photos. Paneer paratha is a popular Indian flatbread made with whole wheat flour and cottage cheese stuffing. Food preparation Paneer cheese pocket paratha is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition for Paneer cheese pocket paratha
- Require 200 gms for paneer.
- Prepare 2-3 for cheese cubes.
- It’s 1 – big onion, finely chopped.
- Need 1 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Require 1 tsp of carom seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp aamchur powder.
- You need 1 tbsp for ginger,grated.
- It’s 2 tsp garam masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Require 1 tbsp for coriander-cumin powder.
- Give of As required Wheat flour dough.
Paneer Paratha is whole-wheat flat bread filled with mildly spiced paneer Indian Cheese). This is a good breakfast option. Paneer Cheese Paratha, a creamy and spicy stuffing of paneer and cheese with spring onions go into making this yummy, innovative treat. Kids as well adults will love this paratha.
Paneer cheese pocket paratha how to cook
- Grate the paneer. In a pan add oil. Once heat, add chopped onion and sauté it. Then add turmeric, ginger, coriander and cumin powder, salt, carrom seeds, aamchur powder, garam masala and red chilli powder. Sauté for 2 minutes..
- Add the grated paneer and mix well. Switch off the flame. Cool the mixture..
- Take one ball sized wheat flour atta and make medium size roti. Put the paneer mixture at the Center and then put grated cheese. Fold 2 opposite sides. Fold the other 2 sides and make square shape as shown in picture. Gently roll with rolling pin..
- Roast both sides of paratha with some oil sprinkled on it. Serve hot..
Paneer Cheese Paratha recipe – How to make Paneer Cheese Paratha. Wheat Oat Paneer & Methi Stuffed Paratha [ Cottage Cheese With Fenugreek ]. Not only for toddlers but also for babies. Today I bring to you a tasty and yummy cheese paneer paratha recipe. Step by step Paneer Paratha recipe.