Easy way to Recipe: Carrot-Beetroot Parathas Tasty
Food preparation Carrot-Beetroot Parathas is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 13 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients Carrot-Beetroot Parathas
- Need 1 cup of peel and grated orange carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup – boiled,peel and grated beetroot.
- Prepare 1 cup for wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp – spicy green chillies ginger paste.
- Require 1/4 tsp of tumeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Require 1 tsp for cummin seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 tsp – oil for moin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp curd.
- Provide to taste Salt.
- Prepare Ghee/ oil for roasting.
- Provide for To serve -mango pickle.
Carrot-Beetroot Parathas making process
- In mixing bowl add all mentioned ingredients. Mix well and bind into semi soft dough.(No need to add water as beetroot will leave water and we are adding curd)..
- Divide into 6 equal portions. Make flatten balls. Roll one flatten ball with help of dry wheat flour into 4"-5" round roti..
- Fold from sides toward center as shown..
- Again fold from opposite sides to make square shape flatten ball. Tool gently into square shape paratha..
- Place it on hot griddle/tawa. Flip after 1 minute. Apply ghee and roast on both sides for few minutes. Similarly prepare all Carrot- Beetroot Parathas..
- Serve/ Relish Delicious Hot Carrot-Beetroot Parathas with mango pickle..