Easiest Way to Cook Beetroot Cheesy Paratha Perfect
Beetroot Cheesy Paratha. Beetroot Paratha Recipe – This is the stuffed version where stuffing mixture is made from grated beetroot, boiled potatoes and some spices. Beetroot paratha recipe – Healthy & colorful beetroot paratha for toddlers and kids. These make a great Breakfast and also go well in the lunch box.
Flip over in a minute and drizzle a tsp of oil. paratha recipes are the very common staple food of many indians. it is generally made with vegetable-based stuffing and then rolled to thin flatbread recipe. but in this beetroot paratha recipe. This paratha is very easy to make. Eye appealing paratha.even those who dont eat or like beetroot, they will readily gulp this paratha. Cooking Beetroot Cheesy Paratha is a fun point, furthermore it becomes more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 15 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition Beetroot Cheesy Paratha
- Prepare 1 cup of Beetroot Wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tsp – oil.
- Need as per taste for Salt.
- Give as needed of Water.
- Require For stuffing:-.
- Provide 1 of big Beetroot boiled and grated.
- Provide 2 tbsp of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – red chilli powder.
- It’s as per taste – Salt.
- Prepare as needed Ghee.
- You need For – Raita:-.
- It’s 1 cup whisked curd.
- Give 1/4 cup – boiled grated beetroot.
- It’s 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
Peel off and grate the beetroot. In a bowl take wheat flour and add grated beetroot, ginger and green chili paste and salt to taste, ajwain (carom seeds) and oil. Healthy and highly nutritious paneer beetroot paratha which taste so delicious and is very healthy. Beetroot paratha is a healthy breakfast recipe which is with full of nutrients and good for health too.
Beetroot Cheesy Paratha step by step
- Mix Beetroot flour, salt, oil in a bowl and knead a soft dough with water. Mix stuffing ingredients in a bowl & keep aside..
- Roll & fill the stuffing and again roll and give desired shape and roast both the sides of the with ghee or oil on medium flame..
- Mix whisked curd, boiled grated Beetroot, salt & red chilli powder and mix well. Serve ready Beetroot Cheesy Paratha with Beetroot Raita..
We all love to eat various parathas with stuffings. Carrot Cheese Paratha is one of the regular stuffed paratha that I pack for mittus lunch so you guessed it right it will make its presence in the kids lunchbox series soon 🙂 The. Easy Cheese Paratha Recipe: Step by Step Cheese Paratha Recipe, Tips to make To prepare these cheesy parathas, take a dough kneading plate and sift together wheat flour. A super healthy and delicious Beetroot Paratha Recipe is easy to make and is perfect for your kid's Beetroot Paratha Recipe is made from whole wheat flour dough stuffed with grated beets that is. Serve with gravy / sabzi or curry of your choice. with step by step pictures.