How to Prepare Palak paneer paratha rolls Delicious
Palak paneer paratha rolls. Hara Paratha Roll/ Palak Paneer Kathi Rolls is one of the very famous recipe.peoples loves to eat kathi Rolls of any type.here I made kathi Rolls of palak..palak ka paratha with detailed photo and video recipe. a healthy and flavourful palak recipe which is prepared from spinach puree and other spices. this green coloured indian flat bread paratha recipe is ideally served with curd / yoghurt and pickle for a full course lunch and dinner. palak paratha recipe. Palak paratha recipe – learn to make easy healthy spinach paratha with step by step photos. They make a great breakfast or lunch when served with You can check these Paneer palak rolls which I make often whenever I make these parathas.
This is the most beautiful looking paratha amongst all stuffed parathas Palak and paneer combination is very popular and many does like this combo. The best example is palak paneer gravy. So why not try this combo. Food preparation Palak paneer paratha rolls is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be extra unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 14 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Palak paneer paratha rolls
- Need 1/2 cup, – Aata-.
- You need 1/2 cup, – palak-.
- Provide 1 inch pcs ,adrak.
- Give 2 of lehsun / garlic.
- Require 1/2 spoon, – Jeera powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp, of oil.
- It’s 1 bada spoon, – ghee-.
- Give 1/2 cup, – water.
- Prepare to taste for namak.
- Prepare of For filling.
- You need 1 1/2 cup for paneer.
- Give 1 tomato.
- Give 1/2 cup chopped mix veggies.
- Require 1/2 tsp for Garam masala.
Palak paratha recipe with step by step photos. Palak ka paratha is an unleavened Indian flatbread made with spinach and whole wheat flour. Palak paratha or spinach paratha Is another excellent variation of paratha where you can include some healthy greens in the paratha. Palak Paneer Paratha, combination of palak with paneer and spices makes a good filling for the parathas.
Palak paneer paratha rolls instructions
- Palak,adrak,ginger, salt,jeera,green chilli or garam masala mixi me daal kar chala le..
- Mixture ko bowl me nikal kar aata mal le,oil mix kar aata male..
- Ek pan me oil garam kar jeera daale.ginger garlic paste daal kar chalaye. Ab isme grate kia hua paneer or tomato daal kar ache se mix karein..chopped kia hua dania mix karein..
- Aate se roti banaye or tyar filling ko bhare. Tave ko garam kar tyar rolls ko sek le..
- Palak paneer paratha rolls are ready to serve.
Roll out one portion of dough, place a portion of filling mixture and fold the edges of the dough over the filling. Palak paneer paratha recipe here Spinach paratha stuffed with spiced cottage cheese. This is the most beautiful looking paratha amongst all. Wheat flour dough also divide equal portion, help with rolling pin roll the small disk shape and stuff the paneer and palak mixture and seal it and roll them. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes.