Easy way to Make Spinach Coriender Paratha (Palak dhaniya ka paratha) Appetizing
Spinach Coriender Paratha (Palak dhaniya ka paratha). Palak paratha or spinach paratha Is another excellent variation of paratha where you can include some healthy greens in the paratha. Palak ka paratha is specially good for children who are usually not fond of spinach. The paratha is one type of unleavened Indian flat bread in which different.
I thought of sharing the same with detailed step by step photos. Heat oil in a kadai/pan, add jeera seeds, when it sizzles add chopped spinach leaves. Palak Paratha or Punjabi spinach paratha with step by step photos. Cooking Spinach Coriender Paratha (Palak dhaniya ka paratha) is an enjoyable point, moreover it comes to be a lot more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 9 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Spinach Coriender Paratha (Palak dhaniya ka paratha)
- Give 1 cup for chopped spinach (palak).
- Provide 1 cup for chopped coriander leaves.
- Give 1 cup – whole wheat flour.
- Need 2-3 – green chilli paste.
- Provide 1 inch – ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp ghee for roasting.
- Give to taste for Salt.
- Require 1/2 tsp for carom seeds.
- It’s – Water for dough.
Palak Paratha is a quick and easy recipe to make consisting of palak, whole wheat flour, maida, ghee and green chilli paste. Gobi paratha (stuffed with flavoured cauliflower). Papeetey ka paratha (papaya stuffed paratha). Palak paratha recipe with step by step photos – very healthy and flavorful spinach paratha recipe.
Spinach Coriender Paratha (Palak dhaniya ka paratha) instructions
- Take a large mixing bowl, add wheat flour, chopped spinach and coriender leaves..
- Add crushed carom seeds..
- Add greenchilli + ginger paste, salt, water combine well and knead to a semi soft dough..
- Divide the dough into 5 equal portions and roll out each.using a little wheat flour for rolling..
- Heat a non-stick tava and cook each sides. Brush ghee cook till brown..
- Serve spinach coriender paratha hot with white butter, curd and mixed vegetables pickle..
Palak Paratha is a delicious and healthy Indian flatbread made from mildly spiced whole wheat flour combined with pureed spinach. Paratha or stuffed breads are very common part of Indian cuisine. Palak paratha is a very popular variant which is often cooked for breakfast. Palak paratha is a delicious and nutritious Indian bread with spinach blended into the dough. It tastes great with yogurt and Aam Ka Achaar (mango pickle) Gather the ingredients.