Easiest to Make Spinach and cheese paratha Perfect
Spinach and cheese paratha. Spinach cheese paratha or palak cheese paratha is an easy, quick and healthy paratha recipe which can be enjoyed as breakfast, lunch, snack or dinner. Indeed, this innovative Rajma Spinach Cheese Paratha is a scrumptious treat that your kids will love to the core, thanks to the punchy taste of capsicum, onions and Let's not forget the appealing taste and texture of cheese, which makes this paratha a super-hit! A combination of protein and calcium-rich.
Palak paratha recipe – easy, healthy and delicious spinach paratha with step by step photos. I make this often for the lunch box or for the weekend lunch. Regular use of spinach helps us to prevent iron deficiency and boosts our immunity. Cooking Spinach and cheese paratha is a fun point, in addition it becomes much more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 10 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients Spinach and cheese paratha
- Provide 3 cubes – Processed cheese.
- Provide 250 gms Chopped spinach.
- Require 2 cup for Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 inch stick – Grated ginger.
- Need 2 tsp Curd.
- Give 1/4 tsp for Chopped green chilli.
- It’s 1 pinch – Carom seeds.
- It’s 4 tbsp for Clarified butter.
- You need 1 pinch Cumin seeds.
- Prepare to taste for Salt.
Spread the paratha with butter and Enjoy!!. This is a great "anytime" meal. After paratha start changing color and start puffing in different places flip the paratha over. Put cheese in the middle, fold over, heat, and eat like a quesadilla.
Spinach and cheese paratha steps
- Grate the cheese..
- Wash and chop spinach and blanch it..
- Once cooled,take a blender make a paste..
- In a kneading bowl,mix wheat flour,spinach,curd,carom seeds onion seeds,one tbsp clarified butter and salt..
- Make a soft dough with the help of little water..
- Keep aside for 15 mins..
- Divide the dough into balls and roll out,spread the grated cheese and cover with other chapati and roll out.
- On a heated pan,make parathas applying clarified butter both the sides.
- Once both the sides are cooked and golden brown in colour..
- Serve hot..
Heat oil in a kadai/pan, add jeera seeds, when it sizzles add chopped spinach leaves. Spinach paratha stuffed with flavored paneer, One of the easiest and healthiest recipe that can be prepared for breakfast or lunch or dinner which i. In a bowl add grated paneer, grated cheese, mix it and make it like a small dumplings. Now, stuff paneer and cheese balls in a dough and roll it like a. Spinach & Paneer Paratha Recipe with step wise pictures.