Easy way to Make Gobhi gajar ka mitha achar Appetizing
Gobhi gajar ka mitha achar. Gajar Gobhi Ka khata Mitha Achar. Half kg Gajar or half kg gobhi le. Gajar Gobhi aur Shalgam Ka Achar
This sweet and sour achar/relish is made with cauliflower, turnips and carrots. I have used baby carrots for this recipe but feel free to use regular carrots (sliced), baby carrots will get. In UP, a variant of mix veg pickle is made with almost the same ingredients apart from jaggery and vinegar. Cooking Gobhi gajar ka mitha achar is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition for Gobhi gajar ka mitha achar
- It’s 2 kg gajar(carrot).
- Prepare 1 kg for gobhi(cauliflower).
- You need To taste salt.
- Give To taste turmeric powder.
- Provide To taste red chilli powder.
- It’s 3 tsp – Ginger,garlic paste.
- Give as needed Oil.
- Provide 100 gm of gud (jaggery).
- You need 1 tsp for coriander powder.
- Give 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
There are so many other varieties of pickles made during the end of winters and the beginning of the spring season. I remember my grandmother used to make Aloo ka achar (potato pickle). Here are two ways to make Gajar Gobhi Shalgam ka Achar. Winters always mean the sharp Punjabi pickles of red carrots, turnip and fresh cauliflower coming together to form amazing pickles.
Gobhi gajar ka mitha achar process
- Firstly wash and cut the gajar,gobhi and dry them in sun..
- Now take a kadhai heat oil in it add cumin seeds,ginger garlic paste and roast it add all masale and chopped gobhi gajar mix it well..
- Now add jaggery and cook for 2-3 min in low flame, and mix it well..
- Store in air tight container..
Hindi: gajar If there is one vegetable that is truly a nutritional hero then it is bound to be the carrot. A goldmine of nutrients, this is the reason they can be even termed as worth the other 'karat' (as in gold)! The chatpata (spicy) Gajar (carrot) Gobhi (cauliflower) ka achar (pickle) is a popular specialty commonly found in North-Indian homes. The pickle is generally made in winter season because in India the best carrots and other vegetables are available in winters. The pickle is just a condiment with the.